Our intention is to navigate our clients – first-time buyers, seasoned collectors, private individuals, families and corporations alike – through the complexities of the art market to a position of informed decision-making.
We are excited about helping new collectors to start on their journey as well as assisting seasoned collectors to find a rare masterpiece.
We offer our clients:
- Art market surveys,
- Art fair reviews,
- Art market analysis, including particular artists of interest,
- information guide about exhibitions taking place anywhere in the world
Our specific services:
- Buying and selling advice.
- Sourcing, negotiation and purchase of works.
- Due diligence
- Art market research and analysis, to support informed decisions
- Carrying out private sales for works by renowned modern and contemporary artists.
- Restoration, framing, hanging and lighting advice
- We are successfully collaborating with architects and interior designers to refine your new home in perfect harmony.
- Collection Advisory : new and established collectors, looking to build entire collections or to find rare works
- Collection Management : founding, building, refining and curating collections
- Logistical management: shipping, insurance, framing, hanging, conservation, storage, customs & export, restoration etc.
Our advisory service is charged on a tailor-made basis, ranging from a % of transaction or budget to a retainer basis, according to the client’s desires and needs.
We also offer our clients to become a permanent member of our Art Jed Club, where all these services are included and the fees are as a monthly or annual retainer.